Things are really moving along on the new space. The new bathroom has been framed out, most of the plumbing completed, and the dining area walls are even painted! I took some pictures this morning that I am hoping to post here later this afternoon.
One hiccup that caused a bit of a delay — when I arrived Monday morning to meet the plumber (Tom, not Joe 🙂 we found the basement was flooded. Apparently there was a blockage in one of the drainage pipes that caused it to burst. Luckily it was in the new space instead of the old one, which made it much easier to clean. With a couple of industrial sized wet/dry vacs, we managed to haul out the water in an hour or so. Just goes to show you that there really is no "day off" in this business!